Please support our efforts to present the best in experimental, non-commercial media art to Los Angeles.
Filmforum relies on support from private foundations and individuals to fund our screening events, including theater rental, film rentals, artist stipends, and marketing. As a 501(c)3 non-profit, all donations are tax deductible. We are pleased to offer the following sponsorship packages:
- Season Sponsorship ($5,000): Each season features approximately 12-14 shows including special events and co-presentations with other venues. We will feature your name or company name on the season page (see our archives for examples of season pages) and each individual show listing, and will also announce your generous support of Filmforum at every screening. Sponsorship includes a one-year membership and special access to any special events and special introductions to filmmakers!
- Screening Sponsorship ($500): This level of sponsorship will sponsor one particular screening. If you would like to speak to us about what upcoming screenings we have for this or upcoming seasons, please contact us for details. We will feature your name or company name on the screening listing on our website, on fliers and all other publicity material associated with the screening, and will announce your generous support at the screening itself. Sponsorship includes a one-year membership and special access to any special events and special introduction to the filmmaker!
- Equipment Donations/In-Kind Contributions: Filmforum is currently seeking a portable 2K projector and a small 4 or 8 channel mixer. Equipment donations are tax deductible. We are also currently seeking an office-space or desk in a shared space. Please contact us to discuss details.
- Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences
- The Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts
- The Getty Foundation
- The Japan Foundation
- The Mike Kelley Foundation for the Arts
- The National Endowment of the Arts
- Los Angeles County Department of Arts and Culture
- City of Los Angeles, Department of Cultural Affairs
- The Wilhelm Family Foundation
- The Film Foundation
- National Film Preservation Foundation